|2012 Ramadhan Iftaar Relief Fund|
CAI is fast approaching Shabaan 15, the lastest she can logistically arrange for Iftaar to very remote areas, especially Afghanistan and are way behind in collections for this very noble project. I humbly request all of you to please support us by at least pledging now so we can fully mobilize, purchase the food grains and get ready for the transfer to our remote locations. May Allah (S) bless you for your kindness.
The breakdown of food distribution per poor family by country is:
The rations will be made up of wheat flour, cooking oil, tea (Afghanistan) / beans, rice, sugar (Haiti), rice, sugar, cooking oil, daal pulses, tea (the rest).
|Afganistan Trip Concludes Successfully|
I led a group of CAI supporters through 8 days of project inspection between May 25 through June 2. We accomplished the following:
1. Officially opened 2 new medical clinics in remote and poor Dykoondi Province.
2. Opened CAI’s 11th. school in Sarepole.
3. Attended marriages for 100 poor couples at Bamiyaan, sponsored by donors of CAI.
4. Gifted 40 poor widows with income producing sheep and goats at Sarepole.
5. Inaugurated 7 remaining water well projects in several areas of Bamiyaan Province.
Complete report with photos in our next update insha’Allah.